Monday, February 02, 2004

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

Never again will I volunteer to do something like this again! So I am responsible for planning the SU 540 encampment for the spring. (Keep in mind that when I volunteered my interest was more in just 'helping' whoever was the director but apparently that didn't happen since NO ONE else wanted to do it... now I know why!) No problem everyone says. Just like last year everyone says. Of course not having been here last year, I don't know what last year was like. I get this email on Friday that they haven't received our money or our registration form. What registration form I ask? The one in the packet. There wasn't one in the packet. :( Finally I find one, since I had one in my outdoor training packet and fax that in. New problem. They don't have our deposit. WHAT?! Dammit! The deposit that our treasurer dropped off well in advance of the original deposit deadline. They can't find it. So now they're trying to track that down... and I'm trying to find the SU treasurer to find out the check number and what day she dropped it off. never a freaking again....

No comments: