Sunday, February 29, 2004

OMG

I think I see the rain of fire and pigs flying through it! Michelle agrees with my mother? Yikes.

I just picked up all the girl scout cookies and we distributed them to some of the parents, who showed up (ok 2 who showed up not counting the 1 who is the cookie mom). I don't know why I was all anxious about how I was going to get the cookies from my house to my work. Sometimes I can be so dumb. I just took the cookies directly to the office. DUH. I only sold 5 boxes to people who were not from work. And Michelle, I didn't forget yours, I'll get them on Sat when we do site sales. Remind me again what you wanted?

Yes, probably I have been a little duped on this whole encampment director training (see that whichever annoying one from the Apprentice last week, Katrina I think... I WAS DUPED. I can admit it. Life goes on...)

Is it slightly wrong (OMG I think it is so wrong) that I like that new Jessica Simpson song, I think it is called With you. About how she can let her hair down blah blah blah. I just saw it on Best Week Ever... which is a pretty damn funny show.

Ok lunch then housecleaning so that I can actually have Michelle visit.

Less than 2 weeks until 30!!! I can't cope.

No comments: