Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Inside Michelle's Studio

Here are my answers:
1 - What is your favorite word?
Paid (As in Paid Holiday, Paid Time Off, etc.)
2 - What is your least favorite word?
Status (As in Status Report, Status Meeting, etc.)
3 - What turns you on?
Right now? Food. More specifically, cheese.
4 - What turns you off?
Vegetable Broth and liquid vitamins.
5 - What sound do you love?
I still love the sound of the recess bell. I wish we had one here at work.
6 - What sound do you hate?
The beeping on a Nextel phone that lets you know you have a message waiting.
7 - What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
I count writing as a profession that I am already attempting, albeit not quite successfully, so I will say Summer Camp Director. It just seems like it would be a lot of fun.
8 - What profession would you not like to participate in?
Anything that involves me taking off my clothes in front of other people.

No comments: