Monday, February 09, 2004

Tax Refund

So we all know I'm a little neurotic, and there's this teeny part of me that fears I'm not going to get my tax refund... like the IRS is going to be like, nope, not giving her the money... I don't know why. It is weird, I admit that. :) BUT here's my favorite thought... what am I going to do with the money... I know I should be all responsible and use it towards my burgeoning credit card debt, but let's be real... it has been SOO long since I've had any money to play with and honestly, when your debt is where mine is right now, what is a couple hundred bucks?? a drop in the bucket... that said here's my list of what I'm going to do with the money...

1 - Tattoo (we knew this would be here)
2 - Hair dyed
3 - I do have 2 bills that I'm going to pay off... my deductible to my lab and one other one for like 100 bucks.
4 - new sports bra. (anything past here is more wish list than anything)
5 - new (ok actually pre-owned) coffee table (?)
6 - new tennis shoes for the gym. Although I don't think there's an outlet mall around here so that one probably won't happen because damn shoes are expensive.
7 - new other shoes that are cute because i want new shoes. :)

No comments: