Thursday, February 19, 2004

Ack! How'd this happen?

I'm becoming one of those gym goers. I got to the gym this morning at quarter to 7 like I always do and all the elliptical trainers were full. I couldn't help but think who are these people? And WHY are they here this morning? They aren't usually here in the morning! So instead of using the trainer, I lifted weights. The whole time, though, I was thinking mean thoughts about the people on the elliptical trainers. Like this one little girl who kept getting off of it and wandering around and talking to her friends then she'd get back on. Just stay on and finish up your set! Jessica, my workout buddy, got annoyed with smug girl because Jess was on a trainer (by the time some opened up I was already doing my weights and figured I'd just do that today) and smug girl like stalks the trainers and waits staring at people until she gets one. It is weird and kind of annoying.

No comments: