Sunday, February 15, 2004

The fucking craptasticness of this fucking day

OH MY GOD!! You know when you think that a day can't possibly get any worse and something else happens and you think ok won't get worse... and it fucking does?! I'm actually going to be working backwards because this most recent episode is fresh and just happened and I'm fucking freaking out...

You've got to be fucking kidding me: As I am walking down the road on my way to QFC to get cash and soda pop and maybe something yummy because up to that point it had been a fairly sucky day, I come to a cross walk. I have the fucking little man walking. There is this black SUV stopped at the light waiting to turn right. I enter the intersection. FUCKING BLACK SUV DRIVES INTO ME!! Now as fucking black suv begins to enter the intersection I keep jumping aside until I realize he is not stopping and I slam my hand down on the hood of his car. There are 2 of them in the car... HOW did neither of them fucking see me?! OR alternately, how is it that they thought it was appropriate to keep going? So I have slammed my hand on the hood and shout I'm fucking walking here! And he is glaring at me and pointing to his light which is RED and I say I have the fucking walking man. As I walk through QFC, it dawns on me, the fucker could've killed me. He was not stopping... so of course I'm all shakey and as I walk home, I'm crying... I'm sick of crying when I walk lately.

Vagina Monologues: I was walking home from the Vagina Monologues which were interesting. A lot of the ones done were the ones I had seen on the HBO special. It was really good and riveting. Some of it is just so sad. The performers did an excellent job.

Flexcar Drama: So I made a reservation for my Flexcar at 9:30 so I could take Minka's body to the vet for disposal. I had put Minka into a box and was carrying it up to the car I was signed up to take. I hold my keycard up to the window and it doesn't open the doors. I try again and again. I wiped the card and the window in case the rain is interfering. Still nothing. No little red light on the box where the card opens the doors. Hmm... I walk home and call Flexcar's 24 hour hotline. I go through this whole rigamarole with the on call person... Then I get a call back from the Flexcar people. Given my description, the battery is probably dead. Bleh... Now I will say that Flexcar was extremely nice and helpful. They got another car reserved for me, and are taking 10 bucks off my next bill for my inconvienence, but at the time I was not in a good mood. The vet's office is on Aurora (which means nothing to those who are not from this area) BUT this stupidass road has a divider along the entire thing so that you have to overshoot your destination then exit and go under the road and back the other direction. What jackass designed this?

I am feeling calmer now... typing fuck a lot is helpful. :)

No comments: