Sunday, February 01, 2004

Random Thoughts of the Moment

So here are a handful of things going through my mind right now...

1) The 'minus sign' also doesn't work on my keyboard...
2) I'm watching Knotting Hill which may or may not be a mistake. And I'm struck by my desire to live in a movie life. Not that I want to be an actress, more like I want some of these characters' lives. Like how does Hugh Grant live in such a cute flat (I know he has a roommate, but still) when he owns a travel bookshop. C'mon how fun would it be to own a bookshop... even one as weird as concept as a travel bookshop. Secretly I think I would love it... So how is it he can afford a life?? There are others that I think of... not off the top of my head, but... Or like any of the Friends... they barely worried about money. Sometimes I think that kind of life would be nice.
3) Thanks to Noel, I have realized I'm completely over and done with any sadness or anger or pining or anything with Ray. That makes me happy... like (I know it is a cliche) a weight has been lifted. Because face it, I am fun, and cute (with great hair), I would make an awesome girlfriend and I'm probably one of the few people he will ever meet who would accept his mascotting thing with no question... His loss, not mine. :)
4) Is all of this chutzpah coming from cute hair?? ;)
5) So how is this revelation thanks to Noel? He has broken up with his girlfriend yet again. This apparently is the 5th time and his reason is just as lame as Ray's although quite possibly more valid... He doesn't love her, won't love her, can't love her and she deserves someone who would, can, and does.
Six) (six key still doesn't work) I really like the name Anna for a baby (If I were ever to have one) but I think it would seem too much like I'm naming the baby partially after myself... Joanne and her daughter Anna... I used to like the name Emma before it became THE name for the year... damn Friends. I can never use it. Jacob is a good one too. Never ever would I name a child Alundra... ;)

No comments: