Tuesday, February 03, 2004

American Idol

A. I can't believe I'm watching this.
B. It is making me so sad right now watching these little kids freeze up (ok they aren't little but mostly they are) on stage with their original songs. It makes me want to cry for them.
C. WTF is Paula wearing? I never think sleeves by themselves are appropriate. It is just weird to me.
D. The girl who spent the whole time in the hottub did very badly. Is it wrong of me to be pleased?
E. I never like it when they show those little teasers before the commercial break. I like it even less when they show a teaser but don't show the scene they teased about... I want to know what Paula was so pissy about! :D (So FINALLY after the 2nd commercial group now I get when Paula is pissy) :)
F. Hmm... So I'm sitting here wondering if you get to Hollywood and fail I'm sure you can try out again the next year but what're your odds of going to Hollywood again. Like that little sixteen year old red headed boy who they said was good but just not ready. In two years would he be ready? Would they then let him go to Hollywood? Interesting...
G. Only 30 of the 117 are cut this time? Interesting. I can't remember this Kira girl but I think she was not great.

Other random things:
Brownies was very messy tonight. BUT the girls had fun and really that's what it is all about.
While fat for tattoos is good (Michelle's and my previous discussion) fat is not good for my bracelet that I just bought. I am going to have to add some links.

No comments: