Monday, February 02, 2004

Yawn...

I have no idea why, but I am really tired this morning. Part of it I'm sure was that I was up until midnight, but that's not THAT unusual. I also had a hard time staying asleep which kinda sucked too.

The gym today was really rough and I don't know why. That bothers me a little, but I could barely keep going. I think it may have had something to do with the rain and the fact that my pants were wet although I don't really know... All I DO know is that after like 20 min I was going to die... I let up early.

Crackers and peanut butter are the food of the gods... let me just say that. :) Breakfast is making me very very happy. OOh... and I have to go to the mailroom today so maybe I'll catch a glimpse of hottie mailroom guy (who is hopefully an employee and NOT a student... ;) since that apparently is more than 'frowned upon.')

No comments: