Friday, February 06, 2004

Bras and today

Today is frickin Friday and that's just the doody! This felt like such a LONG week. Next week is that Holiday I hate so crabbiness will be building from now until then... just fair warning. I got a lot of work done and that's good. I did my taxes... refund hello! Somehow I was supposed to incorporate the amount of the difference between the price I paid for the ESPP stocks and the fair market value on the day they sold into my salary, but since Homestore isn't issuing me a W2 for the money and since I have no way of reporting that without some sort of more info to put into the system I was using so oh well. Not much I can do about it... the system wouldn't take it. :)

At the gym this morning on the ellipitical trainer I've discovered I actually rather like the hill climb... much better than when it is really flat, it feels easier. BUT I've noticed that I go faster and when that happens, much more boob jiggilage happens. That is NOT fun. It kinda hurts a little... especially the right one. Now that means I have to buy a better sports bra. I haven't bought one in years. How the heck should I know if it is good or not?! I may have to ask at the fat chick store.

No comments: