Saturday, February 07, 2004

Random thoughts in the middle of the night (is 11:30 the middle of the night?)

Well, damn. I had started a funny post but Baxter walked across the keyboard and SOMEHOW deleted everything I had written. Darn that Baxter, now I have to start over...

Hello, my name is Joanne and I'm addicted to peanutbutter crackers. I mean it. I LOVE them. They're all I can think about lately for some reason. I know I know I know they are bad for me... full of fat and preservatives and sugar, but c'mon that's exactly why I love peanut butter. The crackers are apparently air or maybe reconstituted newspaper, but since they are gluten, soy, egg, dairy and something else free really all they do is provide me with a way to eat the peanut butter without just eating a spoonful. (Although I've done that too... ;) I, apparently, am not the only one addicted to peanutbutter crackers. The reason Baxter kept walking across the keyboard is because she wanted them too. Brat.

I just finished watching Under the Tuscan Sun. It was a good movie. I enjoyed it. It wasn't too lovey dovey. Apparently it is completely different than the book, so if you've read the book don't see the movie unless you can accept the fact that they are completely different. Now I'm watching X2. I don't know why I'm not tired. I should be. I've seen X2 already but am enjoying watching it again. I think I just like watching things blow up. :)

Last night, I dreampt that I was (is dreampt the past tense of dream... or is it dreamed?) throwing up. According to the dreamer's dictionary this represents throwing out all the negative energy and negative thoughts. It could... I don't know yet.

So my mother got me a gnome for my birthday. I am finding myself talking to him periodically. This could become a problem in the future I'm sure. But until the future, Gabriel and I will just hang just fine thank you. I figure he is wise, he has a beard, he is carrying figs in a haversack. Maybe he can guide my life better than I can.

I always forget to check the DVD when I pick one out to see if it is widescreen or full screen edition. I prefer full screen. And both DVDs I have tonight are wide screen. :( I am not sure why I rent DVDs to begin with. I don't really love all that extra crap they put in DVDs. Deleted scenes are usually deleted for a reason... they are crap. Ok that's about it for tonight. Time to focus on things that are being blown up. :)

No comments: