Sunday, February 08, 2004

Sleepy...

So I went to Fremont today. I like Fremont! I could totally see myself living there. It is very cute and arty. I wandered through (ooh random because it just came on but Monster House is doing a Monster House revisited to show what it is like to live in the Monster House... I may have to watch that.) the Sunday market. I saw these cute cute hats that I wanted to get. I didn't have enough cash with me so I'll have to try next week. I think I'm becoming a hat girl. I don't know why. These were really cute knitted hats, which sadly, I SHOULD be able to make myself. Eeew. Cememt being poured looks like poop. I had a great lunch at Baja Fresh. Wandered around these cute little Fremont shops. I paid my respects to the Troll under the Bridge. Now that I know where he is, I'll be able to find it when my little sister comes to visit again. :) Went into a cute used bookstore and a couple of other shops. I didn't buy anything, but I'm definitely going back. The best thing I found in Fremont (besides Baja Fresh)... Coldstone Creamery! :) :) :) I bought a pint to bring home. It was too cold to want to eat it while wandering around. I have something to look forward to after my dinner of baked chicken and a baked potato which is what I totally wanted before I went out with V last night. On that random note, V is working for a tattoo artist in Pikes Market. I don't know what I thought of her. I got a weird vibe off of her and although she is highly recommended, I don't know if I want to have her do my dragonfly. I'll have to think about it further...

No comments: