Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Training and stuff

So I went to this training last night. As much as I didn't want to go, I'm glad I went. I'm also glad I flex car'd it instead of taking the bus. As I drove past the bus stops on the 520 freeway, one of which I would've had to stand at to catch a transfer, at 10:15 at night, I was really really glad I didn't have to wait there. I know the odds are good that nothing would happen blah blah blah, but still... standing by the freeway in the middle of the night at a bus stop?! No thanks! Then on top of that I wouldn't get into downtown Seattle until after 11:00 then have to walk home after that! I got home at a nice hour of like 10:15. Watched 15 min of Real World/Road Rules Inferno and gathered up all the crap I need for today's Brownie Event, Thinking Day. I still feel like I should be bringing more and making more of an effort, but whatever. Too late now! :D Sometimes I am a crappyass brownie leader... but my girls don't know any better so that's fine.

No comments: