Thursday, February 12, 2004

Joanne's Improvement Plan Phases...

Phase 1 - Go to gym - Done began in December
Will steadily increase gym time until 45 minutes on elliptical trainer 4 days a week.
Phase 2 - Decrease Soda consumption by 1/3 - Begin 3/1
This is a reasonable and attainable goal. I will eliminate either my lunch or dinner coke. Morning one necessary to avoid caffeine headache. Will not eliminate entirely because I LOVE it... and eliminations never work.
Phase 3 - Increase consumption of fruits and veggies to 5 a day... Begin soon at 5 a day by June 1
Also fairly reasonable although requires more work for me and is probably most difficult because I HATE veggies. In conjunction, I will attempt to force myself to try new veggies... yick... A whole lot harder but hey...personal improvement is hard.

So this is my plan, let's see how it goes. :)

No comments: