Sunday, February 15, 2004

Craptasticness continued

Apparently the whole weekend is just craptasticness defined. I went to Fremont to buy a cute hat, but the hat lady wasn't there so that's not really huge drama. Headache continued... I'm getting sick of them. Took a 3 hr nap (that's ALWAYS lovely!) Then V and I were set to go to the bar for darts etc... As I'm walking down the stairs to meet him on the first floor, I fall down the stairs. Just slipped down about 3 steps and fell back on a wrist and banged into the railing with my other arm. Just sat on the bottom step for a minute thinking Fucking A... Obviously this is a sign just to stay in my apartment and never leave! Then we go and get some lunch meat for dinner and as always with craptastic stomach, it upset my tummy. :( Really... this is getting ridiculous!

No comments: