Sunday, February 29, 2004

Listen to your mother...

Ok, for once I agree with your mother. Does that mean that armegeddon is near? I think it does sound like a thankless and job and somehow they pulled one over on the new girl by sticking you with it. However, that is why you are a volunteer and I am a capitalist. Speaking of capitalism, we went to the tax guy yesterday (if that doesn't make me feel old...) and Homestore has apparently found a new way to screw me. Those retention bonuses I received last year were just enough to push us into the next tax bracket, so we will be receiving about 1/10 the refund I thought we would. We were just lucky we didn't have to pay anything. I think it will be just enough for me to get the new computer I want.

Anyway, I am off to lunch soon where I will be a supportive friend to a friend whose husband recently asked for a divorce. What is with all the grown up shit going on this weekend? At least I have an Oscar party to look forward to tonight. I hope I win the pool, I could use the cash.

No comments: