Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I can't believe I forgot!

Yesterday while walking to work it was still dark outside. (On gym mornings I leave the house at 6:30) As I was walking past this one apartment building, out of the corner of my eye I saw this dark blur heading straight for me. All I could think was that I was being attacked by a rat or a squirrel... then I realized it was neither rat nor squirrel, but this teeny tiny chocolate chihuahua that I've actually seen before. Apparently the owner has his own door outside and just opens the door for the little ratdog in the morning. He came out to get the dog and tragedy was averted.

What was I thinking letting my Brownies choose Egypt for Thinking Day??!! Now I have to come up with all this info and some skit/play/song thing. I am such a half assed leader. :|

No comments: