Monday, February 23, 2004

Darts Mojo

So when I went out on Sat night I played darts for like an hour and a half. Mostly I played eagle eye (for those of you unaware of dart games this is where you only want to hit bulls eyes). I managed to score 200 like once. Mostly I averaged 100 or 125. That's only 5 bulls eyes in 8 rounds. :( It was fun though.

Interesting your comment on Charmed BEFORE you started watching this racial show on VH1. I did notice that though.

The season finale of The Surreal Life was hysterical. Why yes stupid Trashelle, when we see you drinking excessively all the time and kissing anybody with a penis... that is alcoholic and slutty. AND you admit that people will see you that way in your little intro interview. Stupid twit. Somehow this show makes women look bad. There's Tammy Faye, who I respect, but cries at the drop of a hat and is all puritanical. There's Trashelle who is just TRASHY and Traci Bingham who is both trashy and stupid.

No comments: