Sunday, February 08, 2004

Hardwood Floor + Clean Socks =

Joanne falling down and going boom. I totally biffed it this evening. I got up to go to the kitchen and stepped over this box of yarn in the middle of my floor and brought my foot down and as I kept trying to keep from falling... (kinda like those cartoons where you just keep moving) bam... down i went on my hip and elbow. Mostly sat there for a min kinda surprised I fell. Didn't do any damage or anything. :) It was like an old woman or something... I've fallen and I can't get up.

I've added to the commercials I hate... ALL Jack in the Box commercials. The new pepsi and itunes commercial. Almost all the wireless commercials. The Vehix ones, make me want to punch someone hard. I can think of 2 I only actually like. :) For some odd reason, I love the one with the man and the baby who is crying and he can't figure out how to make him stop. He goes to the web and the lullaby doesn't help... and the train video doesn't help and so then he goes to supermodels.com or something and Claudia Schiffer pops up on the screen and the baby stops crying and you're thinking perv... until Claudia Schiffer walks in the door. That one cracks my doody up. (and strangely I can't think of the 2nd one I like... :)

No comments: