Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Adventures in drunkenness

So against my better judgement I went out with the boys last night. I had seriously thought about not going but there was nothing on TV so you know... nothing else to do, why not go drink and have a good time. V and I headed out to RPlace at about 8:30. When we got there, Matty P was also hanging out and playing darts so we joined him. I am usually not a terrible dart player, but I think because I haven't been playing as much lately, I've SUCKED. But it was fun so who cares? :) Two rather startling things happened while I was out. 1 - Jeffy who is a very very attractive (albiet YOUNG) bartender/barback came up to me while I was playing darts. Jeffy is a very touchy person so that's never very surprising. What he did, last night, though surprised me. He came over, pulled away part of my shirt and blew a raspberry in my cleavage. I was just drunk enough to be very slow at reacting and was mostly startled. I dropped my darts and got teased mercilessly by my other boys. 2 - Later, while I was standing with my back to the dart board, leaning on a counter that overlooked the 1st floor someone came up and smacked my ass hard. It totally surprised me (those who know me know how high strung I can be). I hadn't realized anyone was behind me so I squeaked which is a relatively calm response for me. It was the cute str8 bartender. Yum. He and his baby's mama have broken up. A girl can dream can't she. :) After that, the rest of the evening was not at all exciting. We went up stairs after a while and listened to scaryoke. I've never been to str8 karaoke so I have no frame of refrence, but gay karaoke... kind of alarming. These gay boys get up there and diva it up, or they are so drunk you end up with such campy extremely awful karaoke that you just have to laugh. I headed home about 11:30 and fell asleep finally a little after midnight. 5:15 this morning came VERY early. But I did get to the gym on time and did my 40 minutes.

Anyone know anything about spider plants? One side of mine is torturing me with brown leaves. I think I'm overwatering but I don't know. Since it only gets watered when I can remember to do it I'm pretty sure it is feast/famine for the little plant. Hmmm... I may have to Ask Jeeves. I love Jeeves. He's the reason I finally figured out how to get rid of the web search hijacker I had.

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Getting felt up at a bar. Nice.

TIMMY! said...

gay karoke...now that would be entertaining....they should make a karoke bar just for peeps who speak broken english...now that would be good times.