Wednesday, July 14, 2004

MPA

Eeeek!! I just ralized that if I do this MPA program, I am going to have to stick to this job for at least 3 years to do it. Yikes... that's a commitment. I don't know if I'm ready for it... Info session tonight, I'm nervous... very nervous. It has been a long time since I did real school work.

I went to the info session after work. It seems like this will be a good program for me. I think this is the direction I want to go with my future. I have to start working on my application. If I want to enter for the fall, I have to get the paperwork in as soon as I possibly can. I have to come up with my two letters of reference. I hate having to have people do that.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

Since you don't have enough work to do, that leaves plenty of time for doing homework during work hours. Three years is nothing for a commitment. At least it has an end date. This is a good starter commitment. Baby steps.