Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Couple little things...

So today I bought my supplies for my sewing class next week.  We will be making simple drawstring pants.  I picked a bright and cheery yellow cotton.  Katiegirl would be so proud of me.  When I was in college, I hated the color yellow, now I'm finding I quite like it.  Probably a sign.  I am much happier, cheerier than when I was in college.  It took me a long time to finally make a material decision.  I wanted something fun but not TOO fun... no puppy dogs, no origami cranes (although I did keep looking at them).  This yellow is kind of like a faux finish yellow so it isn't like this bright solid yellow. 

My boss stopped in today for a visit.  She REALLY doesn't want to return to work.  She said it like 3 times in conversation and mentioned that she would like to be laid off or fired.  sigh.  When will she just accept her destiny.  STAY AT HOME!  6 more weeks until she returns.  Six more weeks for her to figure this out... Keep fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Don't worry, she isn't coming back. Even if she does come back, it will only be to give her notice and tidy up.

Pisser said...

If it's maternity leave, then it's doubtful she'll return...a lot of them don't.

Unless they have to.

Cripes.