Tuesday, July 06, 2004

TV Listings

Why does the cable company even offer TV listings if they are not correct? Three times in the past 2 - 3 weeks I've tried watching VH1's 40 top reality show moments (Ok ok I will admit this is crap but usually I've tried going there because there was nothing else on and hey, that looks kinda interesting). Three times it has been something else, including trauma worthy Fear Factor Behind the Show or some such nonsense which included watching people eat LIVE CAVE SPIDERS! Not only were these spiders horrifying to look at but one with legs wiggling hanging out of girl's mouth? Trauma inducing. I couldn't hit the channel changer fast enough. Last night I went to watch some crap movie on Lifetime (28 Days with Sandra Bullock, I like it sue me and there was NOTHING else on)... No I didn't get to watch it though because it was some frightful movie with a very old looking Kate Jackson. Sometimes I just give up. Even TV has turned against me. :)

3 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

I totally agree. I have been trying to watch this new show called "Good Girls Don't" on Oxygen but it seems to be on only when something else is supposed to be on so TiVO never catches it and I don't even know when its regular air time is so I can't catch it ever.

Peeved Michelle said...

I totally agree. I have been trying to watch this new show called "Good Girls Don't" on Oxygen but it seems to be on only when something else is supposed to be on so TiVO never catches it and I don't even know when its regular air time is so I can't catch it ever.

TIMMY! said...

i hate Chicktime. I'm glad I don't have cable if for nothing else, that crappy network.