Thursday, July 15, 2004

Yum Cute Candidates

You will have to forgive this post a little bit... I am playing with the new features.  I am excited about them!  I LOVE blogger and would be slightly interested to know how they make their money... Paid blogs I suppose. 
 
Today's Topics:

  • Yummy candidates
  • People
  • Peaches

Yummy Candidates: So... The past three days I had candidates in my office who were interviewing for a specific position and we were discussing their benefits if they were to be hired.  They were all HOT HOT HOT... And 2 of them were, I remember, super nice.  The other one... all I can remember about him was that he was chewing bright blue gum the entire time we talked.  If he did that while he was being interviewed that would be a huge black mark in my book. 

People: I can't remember what I was going to say about people... Probably something about how they annoy me.

Peaches:  (wow that color is visually difficult).  I am no longer going to bring peaches in my lunch.  Thus far, Monday's peach.. .mealy.  Tuesday's peach I forgot to eat.  Wednesday's peach didn't get brought to work since I ate lunch out on Wednesday.  Thursday's peach... gross, bruised and battered apparently the victim of rattling around in my lunch bag.  Who knew you had to wrap them in bubble wrap to protect their frail little bodies.  To quote Michelle...

Now will you try nectarines?



No comments: