Monday, July 12, 2004

Light random mostly uninteresting things...

This morning I was running totally late to the gym. Luckily enough, so was the student worker who opens the gym up in the morning. We ended up just walking several times around the block instead of working out. When we were done (a litle after 7) the gym was finally open, which was good since I needed to shower.

Michelle (and others who know me and know my affinity for odd colored nail polish) will be glad to know that I now limit the bizarre colors (blue, green, black although not silver) to my toes. Right now I'm wearing a very respectable shade of rust on my finger nails... Unfortunately I am wearing it in a very trailer-trashy way because it is completely chipped and should be removed. However, I am noticing that my finger nails are growing fairly nicely right now and that makes me happy.

I bought some beautiful fruit over the weekend, a cantaloupe, watermelon and peaches. I cut up the cantaloupe and watermelon and have been eating it for breakfast and for snacks. I love cantaloupe! The peaches I am taking for my lunch at work. I have a weird thing about peaches. I like the taste of them, but I am not sure how I feel about the skin texture in my mouth. It will take me probably 30 minutes just to bite into this peach today.

2 comments:

TIMMY! said...

I love fruit!

just make sure none of it rolls under your desk and you forget about it ;-)

Peeved Michelle said...

You are a freak. Just eat the peach! Better yet, why don't you buy nectarines instead. They are tastier and have a less squicky texture.