Friday, July 16, 2004

WTF?

Tonights WTF moment brought to you by the letters D (for drunk) and T (for tipsey).  So, Vladdy and I were sitting at the counter in RPlace playing trivia when this lesbian Vladdy knows joined us.  I think she was checking me out, but I'm not so vain to think that everyone is in love with me... but seriously... I think she was.  Anyway... she and V start talking about her life.  I glean both from my observation and from her appearance that she is a short (er than me), fat(ter than me), homeless and I believe jobless lesbian, yet, much to my utmost depression, she has a man.  WTF?  Of course, we have not seen said man.  It is entirely possible that he does not exist or if he does he looks like Sloth from the Goonies...

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

Remember when I did that study about equal levels of attractiveness in college? A person will be friends with and partner with a person who is not more than two levels of attractiveness away from themselves. Mostly.