Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Blogging

So I read other people's blogs periodically... they're interesting and obviously other random people read mine.  One that I read has a fascinating thing (for lack of a better word) going on.   It was an LJ (Live Journal) where they have friends listed etc.  I have been reading this couple's individual blogs (they have 'friended' each other).  The interesting part was that periodically one would post about the other.  Mostly the guy was posting about his anxieties with his (then) girlfriend of 3 years.  How he knew he didn't love her and wouldn't stay with her forever.  I suspect, although do not know this for sure, that this was a passive aggressive way of him to try to convince her to break up with him first.  They just broke up and yet both are still on the other's friends list... (not that you have to be on their list since all these are public postings).  So they can read what the other is saying... it is all very weird I think... yet strangely fascinating.  Neither posts enough to be REALLY interesting though.

My new two least favorite questions... So have you heard from (yourboss)?  um no... So when is she coming back?  (In my mind I always think, NEVA if my offerings to the gods are accepted... first born child, check they can have it... I can be celibate if that's the price... )

1 comment:

TIMMY! said...

it's like a reality show...I love it.