Monday, July 26, 2004

A couple random things for a Monday morning..

I keep finding random bits of glass around my apartment.  The sucky part, I find them the hard way, in the bottoms of my feet.  I don't have any idea what it could be from.  Bax hasn't broken a glass in a very long time.... (Bax usually knocks my glasses off the bookshelf that acts as my end table and every so often she manages to knock one off just exactly right to break it).  One of the shards of glass I found had been in my foot so long my skin had started to grow over it.  It was kinda cool kinda gross...

So I think I'm down a pant size now.  I tried on 3 skirts in my official size and all were too big.  But I put on my regular jeans and one pair is just right the others are too big.  Hmmm... One of my biggest problems with buying 'plus' sized clothes is that they are designed for someone with hips.  I have none, not being built like that.  So one of the skirts I tried on had this weird jutting out where presumably a fatchicks hips would go, but on me it just looked weird.  HOWEVER even if I am down a pant size, I looked in the mirror at Ross Dress For Less... it doesn't look like there is any change, or if there is yikes.. :( 

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

My complaint about plus-sized clothes is that they seem to think that all fat chicks have huge knockers. So while my hips fill out the skirts and pants, I am left with huge gaping areas in tops, like my breasts would need to be twice the size they are. I don't even think I could deal with tits that large. Speaking of boobs, I bought a new kind of bra at the fat chick store. It is so comfy, yet shapely and supporting.