Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Welcome to the 30 club!

Welcome to the 30 Angst Club Katie Girl!
 
Katiegirl will be turning 30 this July 30th.  She lives in Vermont with her husband and their 2 children... Her husband joined the 30 club in March (before me, poor boy).  Katiegirl is a longtime reader, although how she finds the time I don't know.  The small people who live in her house are almost 2 and almost 4 (I think...).  Once my boss decides she can't go back to work, and I can have her job (fingers crossed) hopefully I can pull together some money and go visit those wild & crazy kids.  :)  Maybe sometime in 05 or 06 or you know for Giavanni's (the younger one) high school graduation.
 
This leaves us with Michelle joining the club in September and our friend Janel (of nightmare fame) not getting there until next year I think. 

2 comments:

TIMMY! said...

happy berfday to katiegirl...luckily for me, I won't be joining this angst for another 4 years....muahahahaha

Peeved Michelle said...

Timmy sucks.

Is Janel a year younger than us? Her birthday is in November, I remember that much. The 27th maybe?