Monday, July 19, 2004

Rattlin' around in my head

I've had a bunch of things rattling around in my head today to post and I just didn't feel like posting them until now... (which means I'll probably forget 1/2 of the things I've been thinking about)
 
1 - Sometimes I wish upon stars or my pennies in the fountains.  There's so much I don't believe in (god, guns, blah blah blah which reminds me of another random thought that I'll share in a moment).  I find it slightly odd that I so want to believe in wishing on stars.  Too much Disney (my house of worship) I'm sure.
 
2 - According to the Michigan militia, I am a hmmm... I wish I could remember the word... it was like dereliction of duties (that may have actually been a phrase) because I do not own a gun.  How can I protect my family?  This I learned from my good friend Michael Moore & my new favorite movie Bowling for Columbine (ok probably not my favorite).  The reason we call cops, according to this militia, when there are intruders, is because they have guns.  I really liked how they were doing these interviews so that they would seem less crazy... not so much.
 
3 - I put on my capri pants (that are relatively new) and was happy to discover that they are a little bit more baggy!
 
4 - I bought myself some roses tonight.  I love flowers.  I know that they just die blah blah blah, but they really make me happy.  Mr. Future Hypothetical Right had better buy me flowers. :D
 
5 - I can't believe I almost forgot... but I have a new work stalking victim!  The 3rd cute candidate (the one I liked the best of the 3) got the job and will be starting in Augustish... mmm... stalking victims... :D

1 comment:

TIMMY! said...

you should kidnap stalking victim and keep in your basement blogging about it...that would make for some great reading