Friday, August 26, 2005

First you gotta do the truffle shuffle!

On our trip down to Oregon this weekend, we will be passing through Astoria. Do you know what this means? DO YOU?! Astoria is where much of the movie The Goonies was filmed and thanks to Goonies dot org we will actually be able to see the house Mikey had lived in and Data's house. We could also see the jail and some of the other sites, but I don't want to push my luck with the girls. The people who own Mikey's house are apparently very cool. They have a sign that says something to the effect of yes this is the house. Please feel free to take pictures. But park at the bottom of the hill and don't be an ass. I'm SOOOO taking pictures. :D (T-minus 14 minutes until I leave for the day. Who knew I'd be this excited?!)

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Dangit! I went to Astoria in 2002, but I didn't know that!!! HAVE TO GO BACK NOW!