Friday, August 12, 2005

What do I want?

Apparently someone almost the dichotomous opposite of me. I'm not at all surprised because I'm well aware of my limitations and I would want someone who compliments my personality, not IS my personality. Although I do take umbrage with (Hey I just got that that the teacher in HP was umbridge which if you say it sounds like umbrage which is to take offense anyway...) the use of the word provider. I can provide for my own damn self thank you very much.


ESFJ- The Provider

You scored 75 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal partner is known as the provider. As a romantic partner, they work hard to nuture and protect their relationships. They go to great lengths to maintain harmony and are motivated to resolve conflicts. They have a very clear idea of what is important to them and do best when their partners share those same values. They want their partners to be loving, committed, and willing to support their frequently overwhelming feelings and reactions. They feel most appreciated when their partner is kind, considerate, and helpful, and compliments them often on their hard work on their partner's behalf. The group summary: Guardians (SJ) The Type Summary: ESFJ

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jesus. Joseph. And Mary. It doesn't mean they're the provider and you stay home being the house-bitch. It's just the name of the personality type. I don't run around bristling over the term "Field-Marshall", do I?

(I probably wouldn't, though, would I?) Or over my supposed ideal mates term, the whatever-dumb-term-this-test-calls-ENFPs.

Peeved Michelle said...

Yes, you can providde for yourself, but wouldn't it be nice to take a break once in awhile?

Joanne said...

Yes, yes it would be nice.