Tuesday, August 02, 2005

How do I know these people?!


It is bad enough I know a person who actually has purchased this ugly hat. And LIKES IT! But, now she wants me to help her find shoes. I suggested pointy black cowboy boots. No. She wants freakin' tiger print shoes to match the hat. That's just so sick and wrong... Please note in the descriptor... the hat is plush velvet. Seriously sick & wrong.


Cowgirl hat in plush velvet with tiger print. Hat is made of plush molded velvet and is 14" long and 6" high. Brim is 3" wide.

4 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

OMG. Who is it?

Unknown said...

No, seriously. Who?

Joanne said...

My friend in California that isn't Michelle or Wendy with the baby. She was looking at these wedges but they weren't tiger print but she was hoping to find them in tiger print. Sigh. Wrong.

Peeved Michelle said...

Ok, I know who it is and I should have seen it coming.