Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hearing things

One of my least favorite employees is in a motorized wheelchair. The wheelchair, obviously, is not the reason she falls into the least favorite employee catagory. The angling to get better deal, treatment, benefits is what does it. She keeps coming in and asking for sick leave donation when she has to be out for an issue, yet she's not eligible for it (because she has both some sick time and plenty of vacation time to cover and our policy requires you be out of both to get to use sick leave donation). All these types of things. So now I get tense whenever I hear what I think is her motorized wheelchair coming to see me. Usually, it is one of the other 2 people who zoom around my building in motorized wheelchairs. Yes, there are at least 3 people on campus regularly enough to be in my building once daily in their motorized wheelchairs.

No comments: