Sunday, May 28, 2006

Chupacabra trumps goat

I was on the bus today and there was a bus poem and the last line was 'chupacabra trumps goat' and that made me laugh so hard.

I also encouraged my good bus karma by helping a guy who was rather confused about the where to get off and all that. Hopefully that'll pay off in the future. :)

I had a lot of fun volunteering today. It wasn't so crowded that I didn't want to be there, but there was a fairly steady enough stream of people that kept me busy most of the time. Although they (the festival) does that one thing I hate... They give you a shift start time and then say "be there 30 minutes early to check in." Baloney. Tell me what time you want me to be there. Plus we spent a lot of time standing around because the children's section didn't open until 11:00 and that part I didn't like. For tomorrow I have to figure out how to wear the boot despite the weather. I didn't wear it today and damn am I paying for it now. I have a wicking sock that I may be able to wear that theoretically keeps the water away from my foot, although I think with this rain this may not work. Maybe 2 socks and a ziploc bag? :)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Great bus poem line!