Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Pobrefeetas

(Poor little feet) :)

Today was our annual benefits fair. I put it on and it was a rousing success, thankyouverymuch! :) I dressed up especially for the occasion. I am very happy in the dress I'm wearing, it is one of my favorites. My poor feet, though. I've been on them for the hours from 9:00 - 2 and they are unhappy campers. I also didn't eat too much today so I may be starving. :) But the vendors were thrilled. The employees enjoyed themselves. I look good to my little and big boss. What more do I need?

In other news, my potentially exciting, ok maybe not but it is kinda cool but I don't want to get my hopes up just so they end up dashed but really it could be good, or nothing at all so let's not be all girly about everything news is.. The artist formerly known as WC and I are going to a play together. I was talking last week after mission day that I saw a piece of the play during mission day and how great it was and he mentioned he wanted to see it and asked me when I was thinking of going. I told him I was going to go next week (this was Thurs last week) and he said when I made up my mind, let him know and he'd go with me. So yesterday I confirmed and we're planning for a Friday show. So while it isn't a date exactly, it is an event outside of the work place (sort of since it is on campus) and could be a step in the right direction. But I'm not excited. Ok?! :)

3 comments:

Robin said...

right...not excited at all.....

(hee)

Kate the Peon said...

YAY! I'm happy for all your good news.

Peeved Michelle said...

Young apprentice, you have advanced to the next level of training.