Saturday, May 06, 2006

Thing that wasn't a thing...

Well it clearly wasn't a date. CLEARLY. Before the show, we both just hung out in our offices. We kind of did our own thing. I sat in my office and wrote a blog post I didn't post, and he read. We headed over to the show together and chatted before hand. Watched the show and laughed and laughed. During intermission we chatted some more. During the 2nd half there was some actual physical contact... that is if you count 1 elbow barely touching the others as we shared the arm rest as physical contact. After the show we walked back to the offices and went our separate ways. I think I may have to face the fact that he really isn't interested. Which is really just the capper to my crappy day.

Edit: I like talking to other delusional girls. :) I just spoke with Isa who assures me that a - he's a geek boy and they are like a minimum of 10 times more difficult to be involved with than regular boys. b - I shared with her that he had knocked on my office at about 6:00 to see what time we were going to meet and I had been crying which was clear due to my red eyes so she thinks he was being respectful since he knows I've been upset and hurt and angry today. I appreciate her. :D

No comments: