Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A few Wednesday things

I forgot to mention this, but yesterday I got like 6 compliments on the clothes I was wearing. I was wearing a purple sweater buttoned at the top with a white tank underneath. It looked very springy and cute. It was very nice to be complimented so much. Today I think I look like a rain cloud because I'm wearing gray pants and a pale blue button down shirt.

I've been having a lot of dreams recently about being on a quest or having an adventure. They've been really vivid and really involved. I think it is because I've been reading this adventure series lately. According to dreammoods.com, where I get all my dream interpreatations, searching: To dream that you are searching for something, signifies the need to find something that is missing or needed in your life. You may be searching for a solution to a problem. (Or I read a bunch of books about a massive quest, you tell me. :) )

In case you care, Saturday is the letter carrier's food drive. You can leave non-perishable foods outside by your mailbox and the mailman will pick them up and then they get sent to your local foodbank. (And people like me will be unloading the food from the truck and putting it into boxes. There may be an opportunity to volunteer if you're more inclined to help that way).

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

I hope I remember to put something out.