Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Dreaming of the sun...

When I was in college, the dorm I lived in had distinct sunny side and dark sides. In fact by Memorial Day the dark side of the building would still have snow in the shadows. Today, I'm looking out the high windows of the building I work in and the sky is blue and the sun is shining and I'm day dreaming about being in college again. I'm dreaming about lying on my bed on the sunny side of the dorm (all 4 years I was on the sunny side of the building) and just taking a catnap in the sun. It was usually chilly outside but in this sunny spot it was toasty and just perfect.

I need the sun. I've been sad a lot more than I like to be lately. I need to get out of that mindset.

3 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

PM & I were talking about SAD yesterday, in light of my breakdown Monday. Dreary gray days are hard.

Joanne said...

It isn't actually SAD. I have a reason for being sad, I'm just tired of it.

Kate the Peon said...

I'm sorry there's an actual reason.