Friday, May 12, 2006

To spit or not to spit... that is the question

Have I ever mentioned that the italian guy is a total germophobe? Completely and totally freaked out about most things I find somewhat normal. The fact that I own ferrets freaks him out and he never eats anything I offer that I've cooked at home. So today we were talking about brushing our teeth and teeth brushing habits and I mentioned I do it in the shower. He was flabbergasted. He was horrified. He could not speak he was so freaked out. He begged me to stop playing with him. I wasn't. I brush my teeth in the shower while rinsing the conditioner out of my hair. So, here's the question. Is this weird?

4 comments:

:D said...

I used to do it, when the sink was conveniently placed next to the shower. It saves time and you get to stay in the nice, heavenly, hot water for a little longer.

Peeved Michelle said...

I used to when I was in college. Now I use the facial scrub during the conditioner waiting period.

Jodi said...

I don't do it, but it's not that weird. Personally I wouldn't keep my toothbrush in the shower though. My shower gets moldy quickly.

Joanne said...

My toothbrush lives on the sink next to the shower.