Friday, May 05, 2006

Was gonna....

I was going to do this fun post with pictures of what I'm wearing today because of the thing that is not a thing that I'm not excited about in a girly dumb way and that I have no hopes or expectations for... But I can't. I know I've taken pictures of myself in the tank top I'm currently wearing before (both at Disneyland and I thought in Hawai'i) but apparently I've never saved them anywhere on the net. (Either at snapfish or geocities where I store pics) so no pic of my blue tank top. So that's that. In case you care what I'm wearing to this thing that isn't a thing, I'm wearing a cute tank top that I like a lot that is kind of a faded dark blue with embroidery on it. I have a black zip up hoodie over it making it appropriate for work (to hide the dragonfly tattoo on my back if nothing else). And jeans and my little black shoes. All in all I think it is a cute, yet functional for work outfit. :)

I seem to have put my friend Isa into a pickle without meaning to. Someone I know is no longer speaking to me. It has been going on awhile and several people are actually rather surprised it is still going on. I'm not. A mind has been made up and that's that. I'm sad but getting less sad about it. However, this is the cause of Isa's pickle. She knows that since person A is not speaking to me, I am not speaking to person A (why bother obviously). She never knows how to respond when we walk past person A. I will not acknowledge the presence of person A, but person A will say hi to Isa. She gets flustered. I've told her it doesn't bother me if she wants to talk to this person and it would, in fact, be petty and ridiculous of me to 'forbid' it. We talked about it today (since we saw person A today) and I asked her if it would be easier if I just forbid her from talking to person A any time she & I were together. Apparently it would be, so I did. :) She's so silly sometimes.

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

It this the one?

Joanne said...

Yes! That is it! But it is a lot cuter from the front. :)