Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What to do... what to do...

This week I have 2 activities scheduled that I want to do. One is a cocktail reception for a bank we do business with. It will be held at the top of the space needle. I will have to go alone, though because Isa has class. I will probably be underdressed, but I'm not so concerned about that. But it will be a beautiful location and there'll be lots to see and probably fancy treats blah blah blah. Of course, I won't know anyone so that will make me neurotic. The other event is a book thing at a local bookstore. It is in Pioneer Square which is a bit of a travel for me but not insurmountable. It is for the Post Secret book, a subject I'm completely fascinated with. Again I will know no one. But it will be in a slightly less hmm... what's the word... formal environment. It has the potential to be crowded and I hate crowds. Now following the external laws that seem to govern Joanne's life, the natural has happened. Both events are for the same time on the same day. So which do I attend? (Option C would be that I attend neither because this has caused me so much extra thinking I don't even want to do either anymore. :) )

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Free cocktails!

Kate the Peon said...

Go wherever you think you will meet some young hot professional single guys.

Unless sugar daddies are more your speed, and then go for the free cocktails.