Monday, April 09, 2007

The ante, she has been upped

So y'all remember the party I was so proud of myself for going in that house that is fabulous? I've just been invited to another party there which I'm excited about. BUT, and this is a big BUT... the requested dress asks for elegant. ELEGANT? Luckily he explains because truthfully I wouldn't have a clue. And now that I know what's on the list, I'm still not sure. :) But I think I'll go and I'll wear a dress of some sort because darnit, I'm getting out there and making friends. :)

6 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Yay for you! Dressing up can be fun. I don't suppose you'd go hog wild and add heels to the dress? :)

Joanne said...

You think I own heels? Heh. Actually I have some strappy black sandles somewhere that I will probably have to trot out.

Stephen said...

I'll help you be dead-sexy, hon. But I'm pretty sure your invitation also said you had to bring a "beard".

I'll be wearing a tux ;)

Joanne said...

Stephen,
#1 - Despite my use of sensible shoes I am not a lesbian so I don't need a beard. :)

#2 - You're welcome to join me if you would like. Saturday the 28th.

#3 - I'll be posting pics to take a survey. You'll have the chance to vote! :)

Kate the Peon said...

Yay for #3!

Unknown said...

I agree with Ktp - Yay for voting! It's fun to get dressed up every once in a while.