Monday, April 02, 2007

Recall!

Gr... Thanks to Peeved Michelle, I know that 8 in 1 is recalling one of the babies' favorite treats. Dingo Chick'n Jerkey. This is especially irksome since I just ordered and received 5 packets worth. Unfortunately, I have also let them have about a package and a half worth of them. I called the number to find out how to get my money back. I wonder if I'll get shipping back too since I ordered them online. (I better.) I'm also slightly peeved at Amazon (who I ordered them from) for not alerting me to the recall. I'm in their system as having ordered them. It isn't like I paid cash at Petco or something. The girls don't seem to be suffering from illness due to salmonella (the reason for the recall). Thank goodness. I'll dump the packets and wait to hear from 8 in 1 on how to get my $$ back.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I "lucked" out. I bought a few large bags of the affected brands, but back in October or November of last year. Scary.