Monday, April 16, 2007

Vote!

Ok here are your choices. Guide me well because well, I don't know the first thing about fashioni. So I'll be going to an elegant dinner for a friend's 40th birthday. (crap does that make me old??)

I bought this green blouse specifically to go with this wine colored skirt. The green matches some of the detailing in the skirt.


Same skirt (I LOVE this skirt) but with a goldish top. (Please try not to stare at how badly this pose makes me look. It was extremely difficult for me to take pictures of my self whilst wearing clothes.)

This is the bottom of the skirt. It is kind of a gauzy material with this embroidered design on it. Have I mentioned I love this skirt??

Same gold top from above. Simple black skirt that is knee length and has good body.

Navy blue dress with blue flowers. It is sleeveless and I was thinking of adding a shawl or something to it. It hits pretty high on my neck and is fairly long. (Almost ankle length I believe. PM, you will know this dress as I wore it to your wedding. :) )
Your final option is to send me to the store to try to find a dress of some sort. Although I'll accept links of suggestions of what might work (keeping in mind I'm a fat chick). THANKS!!





5 comments:

Robin said...

I vote for the gold top with the skirt you like so much. Wearing something I'm in love with always makes for a fun evening.

Kate the Peon said...

Goldish top with wine skirt. Done :)

DD said...

Ditto to above.

Peeved Michelle said...

I like the first outfit and the last outfit. I don't think the first one photographs as well as the last, but I bet it looks nicer in person.

Stephen said...

Definitely the gold top with the Asian patterned skirt :)