Tuesday, April 03, 2007

V is for Vegetarian

We are doing a sustainability challenge at my work. This is similar to the annual fitness challenge except it is all about doing rock and twig hippie things like turning off lights and stopping the water while you are soaping up. (I did that this morning. My bathroom is freaking COLD and that was kind of miserable.) One of the possible activities is to do a vegetarian day once a week. I have decided today will be that day. It may be defeating the purpose, though, because my answer to vegetarian day today was to take the spaghetti I made last night, and set aside a portion of the sauce before I added the meat so it is vegetarian. :) I shall be dining on home made cheese pizza for dinner. I am fairly bound and determined to win, or at least do well. I'll never finish in a top spot on the fitness challenge, but by golly I can do a tour of the compost plant and turn off the water while showering!

1 comment:

Stephen said...

You rock, dear! I'd like to think we can make it two days in a row if you include tomorrow.

Wait, you mean this isn't a permanent thing? ;)