Monday, April 09, 2007

Just for KTP

This first one isn't my favorite. I thought the picture would look better in it than it did. But it is a fun picture of me, my niece and my hero Mary Poppins. :)

This one I like especially with the sand matching the frame color. The green leaves are tinged with pink.


This is one of my favorite pictures of me actually. And I'm not positive the pic fits the frame but I do like the frame I made here.


This one is my favorite one. I like the way the blue and greens in the picture are really highlighted by the red frame. I dig it.


3 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Those are really cute! You're tres talented, mi amiga.

Peeved Michelle said...

I want to go back to Hawaii!

Joanne said...

I do too! That bottom pic is also my desktop pic at work. I gaze longingly at it frequently.