Monday, April 16, 2007

Rest in Pieces

Years and years ago, Michelle gave me a pair of flannel duckie pajama bottoms. I LOVE them. I have no idea where she got them from (probably Target) but they are awesome. Or I should say they WERE awesome. There was already a worn spot and a hole starting and last night that worn spot became a complete unravelling all the way down the seam to below the knee. Not that the seam came out mind you. The fabric right next to the seam tore. So sad. My new pajama bottoms from Old Navy are okay but too long. I'm actually going to have to hem pajama bottoms?? (Actually I'll probably create a fake cuff and just roll them up and then stitch 2 or 3 little stitches to hold them in place.)

2 comments:

Stephen said...

You need some Tigger jammies

Peeved Michelle said...

I don't think it was that many years ago. I did buy them at Target, on one of our Black Friday shopping trips. I sent you to get drinks or to the car or something and paid for them while you were elsewhere.

You might like pajama bottoms from JC Penney. I got a good pair there that are a nice length.