Sunday, April 15, 2007

Screwin with my schedule

Yet again the elevator is broken. It was broken when I got home last night at around 10:30. This morning I find that it is still not fixed (like the elevator elves would've fixed it overnight?). I get up to go down and do laundry but the elevator is not fixed. So I wait a few hours. After the last elevator mishap I wasn't about to try to take the laundry down by stairs. Finally I gave up and went down by stairs, but I'm totally annoyed and hoping that by the time the dryers are done the elevator will be fixed. (They weren't.) Christ I'm out of shape. 3 loads of laundry up 5 flights of stairs is a lot. Plus I use 2 staircases since the one next to my apartment is the one I fell down and it is REALLY steep so I go up 1 flight of those and the shallower other flight for the rest. I'm beat. Also, one of the stupid washing machines is broken so I only had 2 to work with today. I'm so glad that my rent went up this month! I can really tell that extra money is going to be put to good use.

Toptally unrelated but can anyone explain to me why Bounty suddenly is used for everything in the home. Because it is so thick blah blah blah I'm half expecting a commercial for bounty to come out stating that we can use it to make clothes and you know upholster furniture. Really all my paper towels need to do is wipe up spills, not wash dishes or hold potatoes or whatever else the commercial shows them doing.

No comments: