Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Psychic!

I was in the shower the other morning and I had this flash of an image of Michelle playing with a daughter in the backyard of her house. SO I really thought Michelle was pregnant with a girl. And... It turns out I was right! :) Yayayay for her and her hubby Bubba. It is so exciting to think that the alien might be a real person now. :) (Yes yes I know she was a real potential person before but before she was androgyneous.) :)

Now if I were really a psychic (or even ever learned from past experiences, which, really I should...) I would recognize that my worry over being asked to do something by V is unfounded. He always flakes. Today he mentioned a meeting to plan the tournament on the 18th of May that I would help out with and asked me if I wanted to go. I came home and got ready and actually left so that I would be at the apartment building by 7:00. But as I was walking there I realized I hadn't actually confirmed which apartment in the building we would be going to so I called and left a message asking him where to meet him. I sat in the park near my house for about 15 minutes reading the Seattle Weekly before I gave up and headed home. It is now 9:10 and still haven't heard from him. I 'll still volunteer, but I think I'll just mostly follow whatever lead he offers up and not expend a huge deal of energy tracking him down for stuff.

Ooh but back to me being a psychic, I have two other pieces of evidence for you... The first is that the week my friend in Vermont found out she was pregnant with her first kid I knew she was and I called her. The second is the psychic my mother goes to told her I was. But that I didn't believe it and I needed to open myself up to "my gifts." Just call me Dionne, yo. :)

No comments: